Project Horizon is the crucial final step toward the full integration of Portfolio and NAE/NWAN. It is our intent to keep all associates abreast of Project Horizon’s status. Please see below for this month’s most recent updates and announcements.
- Phase 1 of Project Horizon went live July 16. Current Vander users and clients who already leverage the Portfolio portals will now experience new system functionality and optimized business processes. A key benefit of this release is that Vander can now support the New Product Suite. This important milestone marks the first step in the full integration of Portfolio’s contract administration system, which will be completed with Phase 2 in November when OAMS data is migrated into Vander and all remaining clients are onboarded into Portfolio Agent and Dealer portals.
- The Hypercare Command Center has been running 8-12 hours per day since Sunday, July 16, and has reviewed 215 submissions, of which 146 have been resolved. As Hypercare comes to an end, we’ll transition back to our standard issue submission process with IT Support, allowing us to continue to address Horizon support requests well beyond Hypercare and maintain a consistent process for all issue types. Effective July 28, we ceased use of the Hypercare Form and all incoming issues are now being submitted via email to IT Support at email@example.com.
- End-to-end testing for Phase 2 will be executed in two stages. The first stage took place July 31-Aug. 4 and focused on feature validation of the Agent and Dealer portals and functionality. The purpose was to ensure readiness for Phase 2 of Agent Training, scheduled to start Aug. 21. The second stage is planned for September and will consist of the full end-to-end validation of the training environment with combined data setup.
- Associate Training for Phase 1 was successfully completed July 14. Training resources include a mix of SOPs, live session recordings, how-to articles and self-study materials, which can be found on the Horizon Training SharePoint section. On the site, you’ll find resources on Vander fundamentals and Associate Training by business unit, plus Agent and Dealer training (including portals and the New Product Suite).
- Preparation for Phase 2 of Agent and Dealer Training is underway. The team plans to kick off live training sessions with legacy NAE agents on Aug. 21. Agent training will be delivered by business SMEs and Sales resources, and will take place the weeks of Aug. 21, Aug. 28 and Sept. 11. Similar to Phase 1, agents will leverage the content covered during the live sessions to train their dealers and prepare them for Phase 2 Go-Live.
Do you have additional questions regarding Project Horizon? Submit your inquiries and our Leadership Team will be sure to provide the answers you need!