Project Horizon is the crucial final step toward the full integration of Portfolio and NAE/NWAN. It is our intent to keep all associates abreast of Project Horizon’s status. Please see below for this month’s most recent updates and announcements.
- Phase 2 of Project Horizon is underway. Sprints 13 and 14 focus on the remaining P2 E2E test cases and remediation, clearing blockers and technical system development work to continue prepping for launch. Sprints 15 and beyond will address code freeze and Hypercare. We are also in Week 2 of R1P2 End-to-End testing. Phase 2 is slated to be completed Nov. 6, when OAMS data is migrated into Vander and all remaining clients are onboarded into Portfolio Agent and Dealer portals.
- End-to-End Testing for Phase 2 is currently in Week 2 and will continue for an additional three weeks. E2E testing is taking place virtually with a daily debriefing scheduled each afternoon. Coming out of week 1, 16 bugs were identified with 10 of them being critical tickets.
- Associate Training Phase 2 training sessions will be held from Sept. 25 to Oct. 6 across BUs. Cycle 5 of Training Development wraps up Friday, Sept. 22. Training materials will be finalized on SharePoint the week of Oct. 2 for all associates.
- Agent and Dealer Training live sessions concluded Friday, Sept. 15. Agents are tasked with leveraging the content used during these sessions to train their dealers from now until Nov. 3. Recordings of agent training live sessions are available for associates that were unable to join live.
- Change Management is preparing the Pre-Go Live Change Readiness Survey for Phase 2 in anticipation of launch. Pending any changes to the project timeline, the survey will run Oct. 9-20.
Do you have additional questions regarding Project Horizon? Submit your inquiries and our Leadership Team will be sure to provide the answers you need!